What We Do
Maryan the Divine mercy Foundation serves impoverished, marginalized and vulnerable children, elderly and families in Iraq. Our programs reach both children, the elderly and those working to save and improve their lives, including parents, caregivers, community members and members of our partner organizations.
Maryan the Divine Mercy Foundation desires to increase the capacity of local charitable organizations to alleviate suffering and need. The infusion of even a few thousand dollars will bring significant relief and imrovement in the lives of many underprivileged people. The hope is our sponsored programs in Iraq will vastly extend their reach strengthening communities in which they operate.
Maryan the Divine Mercy Foundation partners with communities, organizations and churches in Iraq to overcome challenges to improve the well-being of individuals, particularly the mentally and physically challenged, regardless of race, religion, gender and ethnicity.
Through agency agreements, Maryan the Divine Mercy Foundation focus its efforts in these main areas:
- Our Lady of Salvation Syriac Catholic Charitable Organization; located in Baghdad.
- Our Lady of Fatima, Carmelite ministry; located in Baghdad
- Bait Anya, located in Baghdad
- Outreach Community Program led by Father Emad located in South of Iraq
- An agency to provide an emergency assistance to the vulnerable displaced Iraqi families in Iraq and in refuge transit status in Jordan who were forced by the aggression of ISIS to leave their home and homeland
- An agency to assist funding accredited education and vocational training for Iraqi children and youth whose academic education has been severely interrupted by the latest aggressions and ethnic cleansing terrorist activities in the North of Iraq